  1. Guest

    ??

    , May 18, 2007

  2. WhzzKdd Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ??

    I believe this should cover your question:
    home.comcast.net/~wolfand/

    WhzzKdd, May 18, 2007

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    Subject: Is there a FAQ page or website for this group?

    The/Your question should go in the body, not just the subject, to
    provide body context for someone to answer you. The subject isn't
    automatically considered 'contained' in the body of various replies
    which follow in a thread - the thread is actually characterized by what
    is found in the body of each post.

    After you have provided sufficient background and basis and then asked
    your question, all in the body, and all of which body should be complete
    sentences -- then you 'entitle' your initial thread's message with a
    very brief subject which doesn't have to be a complete sentence but
    which should represent the a title for the content of the body very very
    briefly.

    Someone replying to/in your message's body should not have to paste
    the/your message's subject into the body to provide a context for the
    reply which follows.

    > ??

    As you can see, that isn't context for what should be in the body, where
    your question should be. Your question isn't going to be answered up in
    the Subject.

    There is an alt.spam faq^1 which is the first item which appears in
    googling for 'alt.spam' which Subject is

    alt.spam FAQ or "Figuring out fake E-Mail & Posts". Rev 20050130
    e-mail originated from.

    That faq has a couple of commandments in the miscellaneous section which
    advise to not post 'spam this address' to this group and also to read
    the group before posting here.

    ^1 http://digital.net/~gandalf/spamfaq.html This FAQ will help in
    deciphering which machine a fake e-Mail or post came from, and who
    (generally or specifically) you should contact.

    Some newsgroups contain charters, which this one does not.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 18, 2007
  4. Mike Easter Guest

    Oops. This might be useful information if we were talking about the
    alt.spam ng instead of the 24hshd group.

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > There is an alt.spam faq^1

    > Some newsgroups contain charters, which this one does not.

    Neither alt.spam nor 24hshd.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 18, 2007
  5. samuel Guest

    wrote in

    > ??

    what is your question ?

    samuel, May 18, 2007
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 18, 2007
  7. Muse Groops Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > wrote:
    > Subject: Is there a FAQ page or website for this group?
    >
    > The/Your question should go in the body, not just the subject, to
    > provide body context for someone to answer you. The subject isn't
    > automatically considered 'contained' in the body of various replies
    > which follow in a thread - the thread is actually characterized by what
    > is found in the body of each post.
    >
    > After you have provided sufficient background and basis and then asked
    > your question, all in the body, and all of which body should be complete
    > sentences -- then you 'entitle' your initial thread's message with a
    > very brief subject which doesn't have to be a complete sentence but
    > which should represent the a title for the content of the body very very
    > briefly.
    >
    > Someone replying to/in your message's body should not have to paste
    > the/your message's subject into the body to provide a context for the
    > reply which follows.
    >
    >> ??

    > As you can see, that isn't context for what should be in the body, where
    > your question should be. Your question isn't going to be answered up in
    > the Subject.
    >
    > There is an alt.spam faq^1 which is the first item which appears in
    > googling for 'alt.spam' which Subject is
    >
    > alt.spam FAQ or "Figuring out fake E-Mail & Posts". Rev 20050130
    > e-mail originated from.
    >
    > That faq has a couple of commandments in the miscellaneous section which
    > advise to not post 'spam this address' to this group and also to read
    > the group before posting here.
    >
    > ^1 http://digital.net/~gandalf/spamfaq.html This FAQ will help in
    > deciphering which machine a fake e-Mail or post came from, and who
    > (generally or specifically) you should contact.
    >
    > Some newsgroups contain charters, which this one does not.

    All this talk about 'Body' is making me hot

    Muse Groops, May 18, 2007
  8. WhzzKdd Guest

    "Muse Groops" <> wrote in message

    > All this talk about 'Body' is making me hot

    Whoa! You got a hot body? Post pics <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 18, 2007
  9. Guest

    , May 18, 2007
  10. Guest

    , May 18, 2007
  11. gangle Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > ??

    Non-FAQ Redux:

    This newsgroup has little or no purpose,
    is not worth reading, and no one here has
    a clue about anything. But, if you insist on
    still reading it, here are some warnings
    as to what you can expect. See below
    for links to random web sites that
    should prove useless to everyone who
    isn't already a deranged fuckwit.

    First, this NG is not your ISP (Incredibly
    Stupid Place). No matter how screwed-up
    your ISP can be, this NG is always worse.
    This group is one of the thousands of
    poorly conceived newsgroups found on
    USENET (Unnecessary System Enabling
    Numbskulls Easy Transmissions). Since
    this is not the helpdesk of your ISP, no one
    knows your account number, password,
    bellybutton diameter, or if you are wearing
    dirty underpants on your head (which is common
    when posting to this NG). We (tinw) don't even
    know what day it is or why dogs don't mind
    licking their own asses. For this kind of information,
    do a web search or seduce a dog for the answers.

    While posting, don't eat HTML
    (Hot Tangy Meatballs and Linguini)
    or you're likely to mess-up your monitor
    and get red sauce stains all over the keyboard.
    Use plain text to post, if you can find any.
    (There's a plain text shortage in the world today,
    so good luck, you pitiful goomers.)

    DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS. This makes
    you look like an illiterate hillbilly who SCREAMS a
    lot due to ear and brain damage from drinking
    too much toxic, home-made corn whiskey.
    Most people and some other species who
    post here have trouble forming complete
    sentences, spelling correctly, punctuating (especially
    with regard to semicolons), knowing when to capitalize
    letters and words, expressing coherent thoughts or
    understandale questions, and setting their time zones
    correctly. Therefore, if you are literate and respect logic,
    please try to dumb down your syntax and stifle your thought
    processes to ensure the low standards we have come to
    expect, enjoy, and reward -- such as bottom-posting "LOL" in
    response to a 300-line post of gerbil-level meanderings, or
    asking how to make your own newsgroup.

    Things that make no difference in this group:
    calling people filthy, repugnant names for no
    apparent reason; attaching business cards,
    animated gifs, or Lesbian videos to posts;
    testing...testing...testing; and advertising services
    or products -- *especially* penis-extension devices!
    Sure, a few pushy goody-two-shoes will
    threaten to turn you in to your ISP for doing these things.
    Just ignore such anal-retentive, chronic masturbators.
    Do whatever you want because USENET has no rules,
    and this NG has no charter, no FAQ, and discourages
    common decency in favor of the senseless, porcine
    ramblings of boorish, immature, drooling shitbrains.

    If you ask for advice in this NG, you are seriously
    confused and masochistic. The answers you
    get, if any, will either be inept or purposely
    slanted to cause damage to your computer so
    that you will eventually burst into tears of frustration
    and desperation. Ha...Ha...Ha......there's nothing
    funnier than a pathetic cry-baby newbie goomer
    who is gullible enough to ask to be savagely
    corn-holed by total strangers!

    NOW FOR THOSE USELESS LINKS
    I PROMISED YOU (SOME DON'T
    EVEN WORK!):

    http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/hil/hil-8026.html

    http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/creatures/pages/staypuff.html

    http://www.eskimo.com/~gburlin/restore/uncirc.txt

    http://www.xylemltd.com/

    http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/pigs/

    http://www.tractors2000.com/row-tractors/row-tractor.jpg

    http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2005/1028/

    http://www.oie.int/fr/maladies/fiches/f_A130.htm

    http://www.yogajournal.com/practice/223.cfm

    http://sulcus.berkeley.edu/mcb/165_001/papers/manuscripts/_912.html

    http://funreports.com/fun/03-08-2005/1247-penis-0

    http://www.esopuslibrary.org/gpig1.jpg

    **** you.
    --
    Management Is Not Responsible For Oozing Pustules

    gangle, May 18, 2007
  12. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-05-17, <> wrote:
    > Subject: Is there a FAQ page or website for this group?
    >
    > ??

    No. This is a WYSIWYG group.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, May 18, 2007
  13. WhzzKdd Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >>"Muse Groops" <> wrote in message

    >>> All this talk about 'Body' is making me hot

    >>Whoa! You got a hot body? Post pics <g>

    > :)))
    > http://tinyurl.com/2xgack
    > Stolen from www.myspace.com/synteq7