    Is there a ripper that we can view the DVD with and choose a start and
    end point and then rip that, even if only 4 or 5 seconds long??

    Thanks.
    fitwell, Sep 27, 2004

  2. fitwell

    fitwell Guest

    I have an idea to make music videos once I have some series DVDs but
    would need to cut and paste just small portions of a few seconds or
    more. Was horrified when thinking that I'd have to rip the entire
    thing to get a few seconds worth. All the rippers I've tried at the
    very least allow only for segments to be ripped, still hours of work
    all told.

    fitwell, Sep 29, 2004
  5. fitwell

    John Guest

    You could try TMPEnc http://www.pegasys-inc.com/

    Choose "any files" to open the .vob files and start at
    VIDEO_TS\Vts_01_1.vob - but be aware of copyright and copy protection, which
    may cause some problems.

    John, Feb 13, 2005
  6. fitwell

    yzf888