    Thanks
    --
    Xzir Aubrey
    =?Utf-8?B?WHppckF1YnJleQ==?=, Dec 31, 2005

  2. No, Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP is not available for XP Professional x64,
    you can change your themes under Display Properties > Appearance tab
    (Control Panel).
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 31, 2005

  3. No, Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP is not available for XP Professional x64,

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Only, there aren't really any themes to exchange!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 31, 2005