    Thanks.

    --
    Regards
    Hem, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Hem

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Hem spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :

    > XP Home, IE 6.0.2800. If I don't allow pictures to load on a webpage
    > I can get a specific individual picture to load by right clicking the
    > placemarker and selecting 'Show Picture'. Is the converse
    > functionality available any way, ie if a particularly large picture
    > is trying to load which I don't want can I cancel just it in any way
    > without stopping the entire page load. Thanks.

    You're fucking very well welcome.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    Programmer: alt.os.windows-xp
    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Hem

    Patrick Guest

    Well, you could just stop the page loading and then load pictures
    individually.

    Patrick, Jun 27, 2004
  4. Hem

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Patrick spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :

    > Well, you could just stop the page loading and then load pictures
    > individually.
    >
    > "Hem" <> wrote in message
    >> XP Home, IE 6.0.2800. If I don't allow pictures to load on a webpage
    >> I can get a specific individual picture to load by right clicking
    >> the placemarker and selecting 'Show Picture'. Is the converse
    >> functionality available any way, ie if a particularly large picture
    >> is trying to load which I don't want can I cancel just it in any way
    >> without stopping the entire page load. Thanks.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards

    Well you fucking damn well could stop top posting, else, what's your fucking
    problem, cuntface ?

    Mhzjunkie, Jun 27, 2004
  5. "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    > Patrick spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :
    >
    > > Well, you could just stop the page loading and then load pictures
    > > individually.
    > >
    > > "Hem" <> wrote in message
    > >> XP Home, IE 6.0.2800. If I don't allow pictures to load on a webpage
    > >> I can get a specific individual picture to load by right clicking
    > >> the placemarker and selecting 'Show Picture'. Is the converse
    > >> functionality available any way, ie if a particularly large picture
    > >> is trying to load which I don't want can I cancel just it in any way
    > >> without stopping the entire page load. Thanks.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Regards

    > Well you fucking damn well could stop top posting, else, what's your

    fucking
    > problem, cuntface ?
    >
    > --
    > Mhzjunkie
    >
    > Programmer: alt.os.windows-xp
    > 1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    > GOTO 1
    > END

    Ain't it great how the anonymity of the internet gives the wimpiest of folks
    the courage to be a$$holes.

    NoMoreMrNiceGuy, Jun 28, 2004
  6. On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:33:53 +0100, "Hem" <> wrote:

    >XP Home, IE 6.0.2800. If I don't allow pictures to load on a webpage I can
    >get a specific individual picture to load by right clicking the placemarker
    >and selecting 'Show Picture'.

    Please, how do you do this in XP?
    --

    Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

    "It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
    It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"
    Alasdair Baxter, Jun 28, 2004
  7. Hem

    Caesar Guest

    NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:
    > "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    >> Patrick spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :
    >>
    >>> Well, you could just stop the page loading and then load pictures
    >>> individually.
    >>>
    >>> "Hem" <> wrote in message

    >> Well you fucking damn well could stop top posting, else, what's your
    >> fucking problem, cuntface ?
    >>

    > Ain't it great how the anonymity of the internet gives the wimpiest
    > of folks the courage to be a$$holes.

    Yes. I see it worked for you anyway.
    Caesar, Jun 28, 2004
  8. Hem

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    NoMoreMrNiceGuy spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :

    > "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    >> Patrick spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :
    >>
    >>> Well, you could just stop the page loading and then load pictures
    >>> individually.
    >>>
    >>> "Hem" <> wrote in message

    >> Well you fucking damn well could stop top posting, else, what's your
    >> fucking problem, cuntface ?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mhzjunkie
    >>
    >> Programmer: alt.os.windows-xp
    >> 1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    >> GOTO 1
    >> END

    > Ain't it great how the anonymity of the internet gives the wimpiest
    > of folks the courage to be a$$holes.

    Do you shit money ?

    Mhzjunkie, Jun 28, 2004
  9. In IE:

    Tools ---> Internet Options
    Advanced Tab
    Under Multimedia unselect "show pictures"
    Apply

    Devang Devani, Jun 28, 2004
  10. YES IT IS!!!!!!!!

    brian-s-jones-at-comcast.net, Jun 29, 2004
  11. THANKS!

    brian-s-jones-at-comcast.net, Jun 29, 2004
  12. Hi Mhzjunkie!

    brian-s-jones-at-comcast.net, Jun 29, 2004
  13. Hem

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    brian-s-jones-at-comcast.net spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few
    bits myself :

    > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:06:35 -0400, "Devang Devani"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> In IE:
    >>
    >> Tools ---> Internet Options
    >> Advanced Tab
    >> Under Multimedia unselect "show pictures"
    >> Apply
    >>

    >> "Alasdair Baxter" <> wrote in message

    >>> Please, how do you do this in XP?
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115
    >>> 9423263
    >>>
    >>> "It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
    >>> It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"

    > Hi Mhzjunkie!

    You've finally capsized, haven't you ? Now bite a big place outa your arm
    and stay in the water !

    <aside: Noone's left the door open, it's gone off it's hinges>

    Mhzjunkie, Jun 29, 2004