    even exists, or where to get one if it does.

    Any advice or information would be much appreciated.

    Cheers - Den.

    Den, Sep 3, 2007

  2. Den

    PeeCee Guest

    "Den" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ........which will send movies and music files wirelessly from my P.C
    > to the T.V set? I am after something that will simply plug into a USB
    > connection and perform this function, but I am not sure such a device
    > even exists, or where to get one if it does.
    >
    > Any advice or information would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers - Den.

    One of these devices
    http://www.ascent.co.nz/productspecification.aspx?ItemID=9348331 placed next
    to your TV can be connected to Wirelessly or via a normal wired LAN from
    your PC.
    Just save your movie/music to the internal hard drive of the Mediagate and
    you can then play them on the TV.
    nb the hard drive is extra

    Best
    Paul.