    the members section of the paradise web site.)

    Thanks,
    Mark
    Mark C, May 19, 2007

  2. Mark C

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On 19 May 2007 22:11:23 GMT, in message <464f760b$0$23386$>,
    Mark C wrote:

    > Is there a current problem with Paradise/Paradise email?

    No problem posting or fetching several emails yesterday at 9am.

    > I think my account has been deleted, but maybe its just a problem
    > everybody is having?
    > (Authentication failed on pop3.paradise.net, dialup and logging into
    > the members section of the paradise web site.)

    At 11 am today...
    No authentication failure on pop3.paradise.net.
    No problem with dial-up (I'm using it now).
    No problem logging into the members section of the paradise web site.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, May 20, 2007

  3. Mark C

    Fred Guest

    "Ralph Fox" <> wrote in message
    > On 19 May 2007 22:11:23 GMT, in message
    > <464f760b$0$23386$>,
    > Mark C wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a current problem with Paradise/Paradise email?

    > No problem posting or fetching several emails yesterday at 9am.
    >
    >> I think my account has been deleted, but maybe its just a problem
    >> everybody is having?
    >> (Authentication failed on pop3.paradise.net, dialup and logging into
    >> the members section of the paradise web site.)

    > At 11 am today...
    > No authentication failure on pop3.paradise.net.
    > No problem with dial-up (I'm using it now).
    > No problem logging into the members section of the paradise web site.
    >

    >> Thanks,
    >> Mark

    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Ralph

    No problem here - using broadband.
    Fred, May 20, 2007
  4. Mark C

    bob Guest

    Mark C wrote:
    > Is there a current problem with Paradise/Paradise email?
    >
    > I think my account has been deleted, but maybe its just a problem
    > everybody is having?
    > (Authentication failed on pop3.paradise.net, dialup and logging into
    > the members section of the paradise web site.)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

    I can receive, but not accepting my password to send......
    bob, May 20, 2007
  5. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    "Ralph Fox" <> wrote in message
    > No problem ...

    bob <> wrote in news:464fc06a$:
    > I can receive, but not accepting my password to send......

    Thanks all, my account had been suspended, but it's sorted now.
    ("wait times up to 50 minutes" on support line!)
    Mark C, May 20, 2007