    soon?

    and What should we do if they change it ?

    regards

    WIK, Jul 13, 2004

  2. WIK

    Eric Guest

    WIK wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I was looking into Asp.net 2.0 and visual studio 2005,
    > I was wondering, will they change the current MCSD.net
    > soon?

    not soon - they have a review process before approving any new tests.
    It will likely take at least 6 months from the time they start. It's
    not clear if they plan on doing this for the 2005 release.

    > and What should we do if they change it ?

    study for the new tests, and take them. It's called upgrading your
    certifications.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 13, 2004

  3. >study for the new tests, and take them. It's called upgrading your
    >certifications.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  4. >I was looking into Asp.net 2.0 and visual studio 2005,
    >I was wondering, will they change the current MCSD.net
    >soon?

    no. er, but wait.... what happens when 2007 comes out??? fcuk me......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004