  1. default

    default Guest

    I accidentally cleared all my info.

    default, Sep 9, 2005

  2. default

    Ed Mullen Guest

    default wrote:
    > I accidentally cleared all my info.

    Not unless you have a backup of your profile. The password file is
    "signons.txt".

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Sep 9, 2005

  3. default

    default Guest

    Thanks

    I'll make a point of backing that file in the future. I was using
    opera and they allow one to clear all but the password file, went back
    to FF and goofed.

    default, Sep 9, 2005
  4. default

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > default wrote:
    >
    >> I accidentally cleared all my info.

    >> News==----
    >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    >> 120,000+ Newsgroups
    >> =----

    > Not unless you have a backup of your profile. The password file is
    > "signons.txt".

    You may have missed my main point: BACK UP YOUR ENTIRE PROFILE. Do it
    regularly. See: mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Sep 10, 2005
  5. default

    Z Guest

    default wrote:
    > I accidentally cleared all my info.

    Been there; done that.

    It's far too easy to make that mistake.

    Z, Sep 10, 2005
  6. default

    default Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:46:52 -0400, Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    >Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> default wrote:
    >>
    >>> I accidentally cleared all my info.

    >>> News==----
    >>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    >>> 120,000+ Newsgroups
    >>> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
    >>> =----

    >> Not unless you have a backup of your profile. The password file is
    >> "signons.txt".
    >>

    >You may have missed my main point: BACK UP YOUR ENTIRE PROFILE. Do it
    >regularly. See: mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html

    I did that, thanks. ~7 mb in my case

    found http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_profile.html read
    and understood

    How did your original reply get deleted from the server? Showed up as
    expired and I found it archived on Google's groups.

    default, Sep 10, 2005
  7. default

    Ed Mullen Guest

    default wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:46:52 -0400, Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >

    >>Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>>Not unless you have a backup of your profile. The password file is
    >>>"signons.txt".
    >>>

    >>You may have missed my main point: BACK UP YOUR ENTIRE PROFILE. Do it
    >>regularly. See: mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html

    > I did that, thanks. ~7 mb in my case
    >
    > found http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_profile.html read
    > and understood
    >
    > How did your original reply get deleted from the server? Showed up as
    > expired and I found it archived on Google's groups.

    Interesting. The messages are still showing here.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Sep 10, 2005