    j forester Guest

    I actually would like to confirm someone else has
    completed their requirments.

    j forester, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Read Neils response to your earlier posting.

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
    lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
    - Matt Groenig

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 10, 2004

  3. j forester

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "j forester" <> say in

    > I actually would like to confirm someone else has
    > completed their requirments.

    multiple choices:
    a) have them give you a printed copy of thier transcript
    2) have them give you access to thier transcript through the transcript
    sharing site with thier code
    iii) ask to see thier ice scraper card...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  4. j forester

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154505.htm (12/10/2004 8:42:18
    >AM) #
    > did you hear "j forester" <> say in
    >
    >> I actually would like to confirm someone else has
    >> completed their requirments.
    >>

    > multiple choices:
    > a) have them give you a printed copy of thier transcript
    > 2) have them give you access to thier transcript through the transcript
    > sharing site with thier code
    > iii) ask to see thier ice scraper card...

    IV) you forgot the sekret handshake...

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come

    kpg, Dec 10, 2004
  5. j forester

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:#Dbr5bs3EHA.3380
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > IV) you forgot the sekret handshake...

    furrfu, not much of a sekret now....

    --