Is their a "general micro office" site?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by News, May 27, 2005.

  1. News

    News Guest

    News, May 27, 2005

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 27, 2005

  3. News

    News Guest

    News, May 27, 2005
  4. News wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> News wrote:
    >> <nuttin>

    >> http://www.microoffice.us/tenants.html

    > Sorry it must be late! I mean is their a general Microsoft Office Newsgroup?
    >:)

    Look on your server. Search keyword: office

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 27, 2005
  5. News

    Vanguard Guest

    "News" <> wrote in message

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> News wrote:
    >> <nuttin>
    >>
    >> http://www.microoffice.us/tenants.html

    > Sorry it must be late! I mean is their a general Microsoft Office
    > Newsgroup? :)

    So what newsgroups do you see listed when you enter
    "microsoft.public.office" when looking at the newsgroups list (and after
    resetting that list)? If your NNTP server doesn't carry the Microsoft
    groups, connect to Microsoft's own NNTP server (news.microsoft.com).
    Vanguard, May 27, 2005
  6. News

    jflash Guest

    Vanguard wrote:
    > "News" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> News wrote:
    >>> <nuttin>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.microoffice.us/tenants.html

    >> Sorry it must be late! I mean is their a general Microsoft Office
    >> Newsgroup? :)
    >>

    > So what newsgroups do you see listed when you enter
    > "microsoft.public.office" when looking at the newsgroups list (and after
    > resetting that list)? If your NNTP server doesn't carry the Microsoft
    > groups, connect to Microsoft's own NNTP server (news.microsoft.com).

    go to groups.google.com (a website, not newsgroup), and do a search for
    Microsoft office. Some of them may not be usenet, but you should get
    plenty of hits.
    jflash, May 27, 2005
  7. News

    Rudolpho Guest

    Vanguard wrote:
    > "News" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> News wrote:
    >>> <nuttin>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.microoffice.us/tenants.html

    >> Sorry it must be late! I mean is their a general Microsoft Office
    >> Newsgroup? :)
    >>

    > So what newsgroups do you see listed when you enter
    > "microsoft.public.office" when looking at the newsgroups list (and after
    > resetting that list)? If your NNTP server doesn't carry the Microsoft
    > groups, connect to Microsoft's own NNTP server (news.microsoft.com).

    msnews.microsoft.com will work too.
    --

    Rudolpho
    Rudolpho, May 27, 2005