    : program had been "suspended until further notice". She said she was
    : pretty sure it had to do with the lawsuit.

    http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=74394&cid=6670704
    pbs, Aug 14, 2003

  2. pbs

    Dave Uhring Guest

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:12:19 +1200, pbs wrote:

    > A REPORT ON slashdot.org claims that the SCO
    >
    > : License program "suspended until further notice"
    > : by MichaelCrawford (610140) on Monday August 11, @07:20PM

    Why post this nonsense? Were you planning to buy that license?
    Dave Uhring, Aug 14, 2003

  3. pbs

    m00se Guest

    Dave Uhring wrote:

    > Why post this nonsense? Were you planning to buy that license?

    It seems its valid enough for you to reply to.
    m00se, Aug 14, 2003
  4. In article <>,
    Dave Uhring <> writes:
    > On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:12:19 +1200, pbs wrote:
    >
    >> A REPORT ON slashdot.org claims that the SCO
    >>
    >> : License program "suspended until further notice"
    >> : by MichaelCrawford (610140) on Monday August 11, @07:20PM

    > Why post this nonsense? Were you planning to buy that license?

    Because it is relevant to the whole ongoing SCO mess.

    JAB.

    Jonathan A. Buzzard Email: jonathan at buzzard.me.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 1661-832195
    Jonathan Buzzard, Aug 14, 2003
  5. pbs

    pbs Guest

    pbs wrote:
    > A REPORT ON slashdot.org claims that the SCO
    >
    > : License program "suspended until further notice"
    > : by MichaelCrawford (610140) on Monday August 11, @07:20PM
    > [snip]
    > : I explained that I had several linux systems, and that I understood
    > : there were some intellectual property issues, so I wanted to be sure
    > : to be covered.
    > :
    > : The helpful and polite lady on the phone told me that the license
    > : program had been "suspended until further notice". She said she was
    > : pretty sure it had to do with the lawsuit.
    >
    > http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=74394&cid=6670704

    SCO denies pulling Linux licensing (14 Aug)
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/08/14/1060588501364.html
    pbs, Aug 17, 2003
  6. pbs

    nolo Guest

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:10:46 +1200, m00se wrote:

    > Dave Uhring wrote:
    >>
    >> Why post this nonsense? Were you planning to buy that license?
    >>

    > It seems its valid enough for you to reply to.

    There's a sucker born every minute...
    nolo, Aug 17, 2003