    I am planning to take 70-315 and I am doing massive
    practice tests at MeasureUP and damn they are hard, I
    scoring middle 70's. Is the real test as hard?
    phatrice, May 9, 2004

  2. Man,,, more than that,,, its really hard

    Ibrahim Rahmany, May 9, 2004

  3. phatrice

    Eric Guest

    phatrice wrote:

    > I am planning to take 70-315 and I am doing massive
    > practice tests at MeasureUP and damn they are hard, I
    > scoring middle 70's. Is the real test as hard?

    The measureup tests cover some new material that may not be on the real
    tests yet.

    If you keep trying the measureup tests, you should be able to get into
    the 90's. That's a good time to go for the real test.

    Eric
    Eric, May 10, 2004
  4. >If you keep trying the measureup tests, you should be able to get into
    >the 90's. That's a good time to go for the real test.

    You mean time travel is a reality now!

    Sorry could not resist it!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004
  5. phatrice

    Eric Guest

    > > If you keep trying the measureup tests, you should be able to get
    > > into the 90's. That's a good time to go for the real test.

    > You mean time travel is a reality now!
    >
    > Sorry could not resist it!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    My kids constantly inform me that I'm still living in the 80's. If I
    could get into the 90's my kids would see that as an improvement.

    Eric
    Eric, May 11, 2004
  6. >My kids constantly inform me that I'm still living in the 80's.

    Oh the 80's.... Duran Duran, Pet Shop Boys, Dire Straits the list is
    endless......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004
  7. phatrice

    Orbit Guest

    No. I just took it last week & Measure Up was much harder.

    Orbit, May 11, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 11, 2004
  9. phatrice

    Orbit Guest

    Madonna,"Dynasty", "Dallas"...

    Orbit, May 11, 2004
  10. >"Dynasty", "Dallas"...

    No please, stop it...

    But these started in 70's and [unfortunately] continued into the 80's

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004