    Am hearing rumours that the pass mark has increased to
    750 and not 700. How true is this?

    Thanks

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004

  2. > Am hearing rumours that the pass mark has increased to
    > 750 and not 700. How true is this?

    It is still 700. I passed 70-316 two weeks ago and passing score was
    700.
    I phoned with MS and they confirmed it. Only time and no of questions
    changes from exam to exam, the passing score is fixed.

    Greetings,

    Michael Heitland

    Michael Heitland, Feb 16, 2004

  3. 70-315 is 70