    is it better to take HW then OS, vice versa, or is it just personal
    preference?

    Thanks.
    Mike Trozzo, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Mike Trozzo

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 30, 2004 "Mike Trozzo" blathered:

    > I'm working on my A+, and should probably be taking the HW exam within the
    > month. I know this is a question I should have asked BEFORE I did this, but
    > is it better to take HW then OS, vice versa, or is it just personal
    > preference?

    I think most people take the hardware then the software. Never was sure why
    though. Nevertheless, that's the way I did it

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 30, 2004

  3. On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:47:31 +0200, "Mike Trozzo" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm working on my A+, and should probably be taking the HW exam within the
    >month. I know this is a question I should have asked BEFORE I did this, but
    >is it better to take HW then OS, vice versa, or is it just personal
    >preference?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Take the one you are not as sure of first (at least if you do both on
    the same day). Worked for me. I did mine on the same day, and once I
    had passed the OS, I knew I was there.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 30, 2004
  4. Mike Trozzo

    Teddy Turner Guest

    It is personal preference mate. I am in the middle of a course that covers
    most of the certifications. The place I am doing it at done the A+ Hardware
    Module then the A+ Software the week after. I chose to set my Hardware exam
    first only because I spent all my time studying that module. You wont gain
    too much an advantage by doing either first.

    Teddy Turner, Aug 11, 2004