Is the NZ Company - MSGTAG - Out Of Business? - DO NOT BUY ITS PRODUCTS IF IT IS.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Martin, Mar 26, 2009.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hello,

    As a subscriber to MSGTAG Version 2, I'm entitled to e-mailed tech support
    within 2 days of submitting a description of my problem.

    On March 13, I sent an e-mail to tech support, requesting assistance.

    In times past, I received an auto-reply, which provided a problem ticket
    number as well as a request for future information.

    On the above occasion, I did not receive a reply of any sort.

    On March 16, I once again e-mailed tech support, but received no response
    whatsoever.

    On March 17, I submitted a description of the problem via the web form
    located at http://www.msgtag.com/contact/.

    That did not result in any reply.

    On March 18, I called Simon Fisher, the contact person listed in the Whois,
    and left a message in his voice mailbox, detailing the problem. I also
    included my 'phone number and e-mail address.

    The above resulted in no reply.

    During the afternoon of March 20, I e-mailed Simon Fisher, explaining the
    nature of the problem and requesting help.

    Due to the tagging of the e-mail sent, I know that he opened it some 7 hours
    later.

    That, too, did not result in a reply.

    The purpose of this e-mail is two-fold:

    1: Is anyone else experiencing non-replies from tech support and/or Simon
    Fisher?
    2. If the above is now the norm, I suggest that no one purchase any products
    from the company as it is clear that its contractual obligation to provide
    tech support is no longer being honoured.

    Martin

    Martin, Mar 26, 2009

  2. Martin

    gnathan

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    MSGTag not replying to me

    I haven't had an e-mail go through the MSGTAG server since April 20, 2011. E-mails to their e-mail support address are returned as undeliverable.If they're not out of business, they're conducting business in a very strange way.

    I suggest that people avoid the company until they clarify the situation.

    gnathan, Apr 30, 2011