    here. It usually takes 4 days. Is anything going on as far as you guys
    know? Why are packages taking so long? I live in Hawaii, just to let you
    know.

    JAM, Jun 6, 2004

  2. JAM

    Stan Brown Guest

    "JAM" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >I ordered Freaks and Geeks from Deep Discount DVD exactly four weeks ago and
    >it still hasn't arrived. Orders from there usually arrive in about 7-10
    >days.
    >I live in Hawaii, just to let you know.

    7-10 seems kind of fast for Hawaii, but if that's your usual time
    then four weeks is definitely wrong.

    Call DDDVD and ask what's up. (Since it's been four weeks, you might
    want to wait till it's been 30 days because when I complained about
    shipping they would never even pretend to do anything till 30 days
    had passed.)

    http://OakRoadSystems.com

    Stan Brown, Jun 6, 2004

  3. JAM

    Rob Guest

    amazon.ca has been processing my orders (DVDs and books) perfectly - they
    usually arrive 3 to 4 days after I place my on-line order.

    Rob
    Canada

    Rob, Jun 6, 2004
  4. >I ordered Freaks and Geeks from Deep Discount DVD exactly four weeks ago and
    >it still hasn't arrived. Orders from there usually arrive in about 7-10
    >days. I ordered Cheers 3 something from Amazon and it took 11 days to get
    >here. It usually takes 4 days. Is anything going on as far as you guys
    >know? Why are packages taking so long? I live in Hawaii, just to let you
    >know.

    I ordered the Monster Legacy from Amazon.com who said that do to backorders the
    discs wouldn't arrive till 5/31. Anyway, the complete set arrived around the
    10th.

    Best,

    Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

    MarkZimmerman, Jun 6, 2004