    While we're at it, does the Firefox CD have a nice setup program a
    newbie could use, preferably one that automatically starts when the CD
    is put in the drive?

    Leif K-Brooks, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Leif K-Brooks wrote:
    > I want 50 or so Firefox CDs to hand out to anyone I can find locally
    > who's still using Internet Explorer. As much as I'd like to support the
    > Mozilla Foundation, I really can't afford to buy that many CDs from the
    > Mozilla store. I know that the license of Firefox itself allows for
    > redistribution, but is there anything on the CD which has a license
    > forbidding copying?
    >
    > While we're at it, does the Firefox CD have a nice setup program a
    > newbie could use, preferably one that automatically starts when the CD
    > is put in the drive?

    Since the program can be downloaded for free at any time, I doubt that
    they would have any problem with your distributing it to others. Heck,
    just download it onto a cd for that matter.

    Of course, I have little connection with the Mozilla Foundation, so for
    the official word, ask them:

    http://www.mozilla.org/contact/

    As far as questions about installing from the cd, as I have never used it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 19, 2004