Is the crypto map order important ? Or is that between ezvpn andl2tp/ipsec ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by dt1649651@yahoo.com, Apr 22, 2008.

  1. Guest

    My router is configured to work as ezvpn server, site-to-site and l2tp/
    ipsec gateway. This l2tp/ipsec is for mobile devices ( Windows mobile
    2003 premium or 2005 ) which support by default l2tp/ipsec but not
    cisco vpn client.

    I have no problem with configuration of site-to-site with ezvpn or of
    site-to-site with l2tp/ipsec gateway. But when I let all three to work
    together, it seems there is some conflict between the l2tp/ipsec and
    ezvpn.

    If the crypto map command for ezvpn has smaller order number then
    ezvpn clients work, and l2tp/ipsec client cannot make the connection.

    If the crypto map command for l2tp has smaller order number then l2tp/
    ipsec clients work, and ezvpn clients can make the connection but go
    nowhere.

    site-to-site ipsec is still happy no matter what crypto map numbers of
    l2tp or ezvpn are.

    Is that because both l2tp/ipsec and ezvpn in this configuration have
    dynamic peers so they fight each other ?

    Thanks,

    DT

    , Apr 22, 2008