    IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?

    Peace and Blessing..

    , Aug 6, 2007

  2. TheTruth Guest

    On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:00:35 -0700, wrote:

    >IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS

    If you have to ask, then the answer is no. All you are doing is displaying your
    lack of faith and insecurity in your chosen religion.

    It also depends on which of the 1500+ valid Gods & Goddesses that you are
    talking about. There have been at least that many different Gods & Goddesses
    cataloged among all the peoples of earth, many of them older and wiser than the
    civilizations of the Middle-East that invented your "god". If you are referring
    to the new, immature, two-faced, and deceptive "god" of the Middle East, then
    the answer is still no. Your "bible" was written by humans pretending to know
    their "god". Hardly the basis of any truth for all humans on earth.

    TheTruth, Aug 6, 2007

  3. "TheTruth" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:00:35 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS

    > If you have to ask, then the answer is no. All you are doing is displaying
    > your
    > lack of faith and insecurity in your chosen religion.
    >
    > It also depends on which of the 1500+ valid Gods & Goddesses that you are
    > talking about. There have been at least that many different Gods &
    > Goddesses
    > cataloged among all the peoples of earth, many of them older and wiser
    > than the
    > civilizations of the Middle-East that invented your "god". If you are
    > referring
    > to the new, immature, two-faced, and deceptive "god" of the Middle East,
    > then
    > the answer is still no. Your "bible" was written by humans pretending to
    > know
    > their "god". Hardly the basis of any truth for all humans on earth.

    While this is obviously a suitable subject for rec.photo.digital, I wish we
    could get back to the folly of gun control.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Aug 6, 2007
  4. In article <>,
    "Neil Harrington" <> wrote:

    > "TheTruth" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:00:35 -0700, wrote:
    > >
    > >>IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS

    > > If you have to ask, then the answer is no. All you are doing is displaying
    > > your
    > > lack of faith and insecurity in your chosen religion.
    > >
    > > It also depends on which of the 1500+ valid Gods & Goddesses that you are
    > > talking about. There have been at least that many different Gods &
    > > Goddesses
    > > cataloged among all the peoples of earth, many of them older and wiser
    > > than the
    > > civilizations of the Middle-East that invented your "god". If you are
    > > referring
    > > to the new, immature, two-faced, and deceptive "god" of the Middle East,
    > > then
    > > the answer is still no. Your "bible" was written by humans pretending to
    > > know
    > > their "god". Hardly the basis of any truth for all humans on earth.

    > While this is obviously a suitable subject for rec.photo.digital, I wish we
    > could get back to the folly of gun control.
    >
    > Neil

    Naw, pornography is a closer fit.

    carrying a cross."
    Sinclair Lewis

    Ockham's Razor, Aug 6, 2007
  5. Dave Cohen Guest

    Neil Harrington wrote:
    > "TheTruth" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:00:35 -0700, wrote:
    >>
    >>> IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS

    >> If you have to ask, then the answer is no. All you are doing is displaying
    >> your
    >> lack of faith and insecurity in your chosen religion.
    >>
    >> It also depends on which of the 1500+ valid Gods & Goddesses that you are
    >> talking about. There have been at least that many different Gods &
    >> Goddesses
    >> cataloged among all the peoples of earth, many of them older and wiser
    >> than the
    >> civilizations of the Middle-East that invented your "god". If you are
    >> referring
    >> to the new, immature, two-faced, and deceptive "god" of the Middle East,
    >> then
    >> the answer is still no. Your "bible" was written by humans pretending to
    >> know
    >> their "god". Hardly the basis of any truth for all humans on earth.

    > While this is obviously a suitable subject for rec.photo.digital, I wish we
    > could get back to the folly of gun control.
    >
    > Neil

    How come I'm seeing the replies with the original post quoted, but am
    not getting the original post. This happens from time to time. I'm using
    Thunderbird, my isp is Verizon and I'm using their news server.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Aug 6, 2007
  6. Dave Cohen wrote

    > How come I'm seeing the replies with the original post quoted, but am not
    > getting the original post.

    You are truly blessed.

    Chris Gilbert, Aug 6, 2007
  7. "Chris Gilbert" <> wrote in message
    > Dave Cohen wrote
    >
    >> How come I'm seeing the replies with the original post quoted, but am not
    >> getting the original post.

    > You are truly blessed.

    <guffaw!>

    Neil Harrington, Aug 6, 2007
  8. "Dave Cohen" <> wrote in message
    > Neil Harrington wrote:
    >> "TheTruth" <> wrote in message

    >>> If you have to ask, then the answer is no. All you are doing is
    >>> displaying your
    >>> lack of faith and insecurity in your chosen religion.
    >>>
    >>> It also depends on which of the 1500+ valid Gods & Goddesses that you
    >>> are
    >>> talking about. There have been at least that many different Gods &
    >>> Goddesses
    >>> cataloged among all the peoples of earth, many of them older and wiser
    >>> than the
    >>> civilizations of the Middle-East that invented your "god". If you are
    >>> referring
    >>> to the new, immature, two-faced, and deceptive "god" of the Middle East,
    >>> then
    >>> the answer is still no. Your "bible" was written by humans pretending to
    >>> know
    >>> their "god". Hardly the basis of any truth for all humans on earth.

    >> While this is obviously a suitable subject for rec.photo.digital, I wish
    >> we could get back to the folly of gun control.
    >>
    >> Neil

    > How come I'm seeing the replies with the original post quoted, but am not
    > getting the original post. This happens from time to time. I'm using
    > Thunderbird, my isp is Verizon and I'm using their news server.

    Happens occasionally to me too, and I'm using OE 6 on a Comcast server.
    Sometimes "Get next 300 headers" (or whatever number) produces the missing
    originals, sometimes not.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Aug 6, 2007
  9. AAvK Guest

    Here's an easier way to study it in many versions/translations: sig link.

    --
    }<)))*> Giant_Alex
    cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

    AAvK, Aug 6, 2007
  10. Savageduck Guest

    wrote:
    > IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

    No, I heard Bucky had something to do with it.

    Savageduck, Aug 7, 2007
  11. laelahaellallah3

    Do you really think SPAMING is God's desire?

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia 's Muire duit

    Joseph Meehan, Aug 7, 2007