    IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?

    Peace and Blessing..
    , Aug 6, 2007

  2. Buffalo Guest

    <> > Complete the preface you will find it in your
    book. So, I can ask you:

    [snip]
    > IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?
    >
    > Peace and Blessing.

    Are you sure you mean the above, or do you actually mean: "Exterminate
    those who slander Islam"?

    OR

    "Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer" Any other ' PEACEFUL '
    sayings you want to share?

    Is "Behead those that insult Islam" God's word??
    What do you actually think? C'mon now!!

    Yeah, I know,
    stop feeding the troll.
    I couldn't help it. :(
    Buffalo, Aug 6, 2007

  3. elaich Guest

    wrote in news:1186358453.014521.202210@
    22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

    > Complete the preface you will find it in your book. So, I can ask you:
    > IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?

    The New World Translation by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is by
    all sources named as the most accurate.

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
    elaich, Aug 6, 2007
  4. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:00:53 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

    If God tells you anything today, you just might wind up in the
    nuthouse, and no the Bible is not God's word. God has not spoken to
    man just yet. Be Patient, for when he does, *all* will know.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Aug 6, 2007
  5. Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote:

    >If God tells you anything today, you just might wind up in the
    >nuthouse, and no the Bible is not God's word. God has not spoken to
    >man just yet. Be Patient, for when he does, *all* will know.

    The old joke:
    You talk to God it's called praying
    God talks to you, your called crazy

    OT, who has killed more people, God or Satan?

    God 2,270,365+
    Satan 10
    Satan's deaths were due to a bet with God.

    http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2006/08/who-has-killed-more-satan-or-god.html
    --

    http://bestpicever.com/pics/pic_726387001186369957.jpg
    , Aug 6, 2007
  6. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:54:43 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >
    >>If God tells you anything today, you just might wind up in the
    >>nuthouse, and no the Bible is not God's word. God has not spoken to
    >>man just yet. Be Patient, for when he does, *all* will know.

    > The old joke:
    > You talk to God it's called praying
    > God talks to you, your called crazy
    >
    > OT, who has killed more people, God or Satan?
    >
    > God 2,270,365+
    > Satan 10
    > Satan's deaths were due to a bet with God.
    >
    > http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2006/08/who-has-killed-more-satan-or-god.html

    Like your sense of humor. Tks for the links. <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    8/6/2007 5:12:50 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Aug 6, 2007
  7. Joe Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On Or About Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:00:53 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The
    > Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    > Group:
    >
    >> IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!
    >>

    > If God tells you anything today, you just might wind up in the
    > nuthouse, and no the Bible is not God's word. God has not spoken to
    > man just yet. Be Patient, for when he does, *all* will know.

    He told you this...'right? <g>

    Joe.
    Joe, Aug 6, 2007
  8. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:24:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Joe Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Or About Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:00:53 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The
    >> Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    >> Group:
    >>
    >>> IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!
    >>>

    >> If God tells you anything today, you just might wind up in the
    >> nuthouse, and no the Bible is not God's word. God has not spoken to
    >> man just yet. Be Patient, for when he does, *all* will know.

    > He told you this...'right? <g>
    >
    > Joe.

    NOTE: I am doing all the talking. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    8/6/2007 5:24:10 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Aug 6, 2007
  9. It was on, or about, Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:27:11 -0500, that as I was

    Oh christ, you must be god....oh, god I said christ....oh, **** it!
    William Poaster, Aug 6, 2007
  10. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:42:08 +0100, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, William Poaster Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > It was on, or about, Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:27:11 -0500, that as I was
    > halfway through a large jam doughnut, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> On Or About Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:24:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >> Thinking Twice, Joe Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>> He told you this...'right? <g>
    >>>
    >>> Joe.

    >> NOTE: I am doing all the talking. :)

    > Oh christ, you must be god....oh, god I said christ....oh, **** it!

    LMFAO To Funny
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    8/6/2007 7:07:33 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Aug 7, 2007
  11. Muze Groops Guest

    > King James Version was based made it manifest that THESE DEFECTS ARE
    > SO MANY AND SO SERIUOSE to call for revision of the English
    > translation.

    Your defects of the English language *are* serious indeed...
    Muze Groops, Aug 7, 2007
  12. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

    No. It was written by men and/or women and is NOT gods word.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 8, 2007