    the upgrade from 32 >62 xp. As I know im not the oly person with problems
    regarding this. Waiting for an email back from "tier 2" is talking longer
    then programimg my own operating system.

    magnium, May 9, 2005

  2. actually its 32 bit to 64 bit.
    http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=1&gprid=8599
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 9, 2005

  3. magnium

    magnium Guest

    ya...typo

    thanks for straightening me out

    magnium, May 9, 2005
  4. no prob. :)

    Andre Da Costa, May 10, 2005
  5. magnium

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    I called MS a while back, and they said there is no phone number to contact.
    You'll have to go through the e-mail process.

    Note that MS has been very communicative - it's just the third party they're
    working with that sucks.

    Kevin Lowe, May 10, 2005
  6. Magnium,

    Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the advancement program. Do
    know people are working around the clock to resolve any issues that may be
    present. What exactly are you having problems with? I can help communicate
    any unknown high priority issues, if any exist.

    --
    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFmYWVsIFJpdmVyYSBbRXh0ZW5kZWQ2NC5jb21d, May 10, 2005
  7. magnium

    magnium Guest

    Thanks for the interest....

    I have emailed them 2 weeks ago regarding the problem I am having with the
    upgrade exchange program. I feel I am qualified for this as I biult my own
    comp and purchased the xp pro oem. I get invalid COA error when ever I
    submit my info. I emailed them which was autoreplied to within a couple of
    days and then needed to contact tier 2. My feeling on this thing is that
    they should get back to their CUSTOMERS in a timley manner and, if they are
    having issues, tell us . I have no problem waiting but the fact you dont get
    a response for weeks makes me abit angry. If this wasnt microsoft and they
    didnt have a monopoly on this area anyone would venture elsewhere.

    Just my thoughts.....

    magnium, May 10, 2005
  8. magnium

    magnium Guest

    Now im getting "We are unable to process your request at this time" hmmm am i getting closer?

    magnium, May 10, 2005
  9. Magnium,

    When did you purchase your OEM copy of XP Professional?

    Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], May 10, 2005
  10. magnium

    magnium Guest

    summer 2003

    magnium, May 10, 2005
  11. Currenlty there is no phone support for XP x64, we are working on the t2 support issues.

    --
    -Joe Swart [MSFT]

    Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions. Please use these newsgroups.

    summer 2003

    Joe Swart [MSFT], May 10, 2005