    Will exam contain questions related to VB.NET? or do we need to choose one
    language to proceed? Any comments will be appriciated.

    Thanks
    Sankassa, Oct 24, 2009

  2. Before you take an exam, a screen will come up asking you which language you
    want to use -- C#, C++, or VB.Net. Then all the questions will have code in
    the language you specify. You cannot change languages once the test begins.
    Thus, anything that is not in both C# and VB are not tested.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x9, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 6, 2009