    George

    http://dpmac.com/blog
    , Jan 8, 2007

  2. Guest

    Re: Is that a (yawn)...

    Hi, George.

    Gosh, that clever title has everyone rolling in the aisles.

    In future, mind prefixing these messages with the magic word?

    SPAM

    Put it at the beginning of the subject and also as the first word of
    the message.

    Thanks for your cooperation!

    By the way, I was bored and visited your site, and it's crap, even for
    a blog. (What a surprise.) And why don't you plug 'LuckyStiffAsia'
    anymore?

    wrote:
    > Let's face it, photographers have a real problem on their hands. How
    > to store, view, share and transport their ever increasing image
    > libraries. So whenever a manufacturer breaks another barrier we
    > celebrate for a little while, get down to working with the new
    > solution, and then start griping again.
    >
    > Read the rest of this entry » http://dpmac.com/blog/?p=13
    >
    > George
    >
    > http://dpmac.com/blog