  1. Anon Y Mous

    Anon Y Mous Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock, Sep 12, 2005

  3. On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:31:49 +0100, Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock wrote:

    > Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    > More than 140,000 groups
    > Unlimited download
    > http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

    OT but anyone used this server? It seems a little dubious given that the
    front page has porn ads on it.

    --

    BB

    Bonnie Bumble, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Anon Y Mous

    StudMuffin Guest

    This usenet site is run from chian by some very inetersting <cough> people.

    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Anon Y Mous

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:13:36 GMT, Bonnie Bumble <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:31:49 +0100, Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock wrote:
    >
    >> Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    >> More than 140,000 groups
    >> Unlimited download
    >> http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

    >OT but anyone used this server? It seems a little dubious given that the
    >front page has porn ads on it.

    Impossible to connect my news client kept timing out bloody useless .

    , Sep 14, 2005