    wooosh Guest

    My Sipgate has been offline for about 24 hours.

    Anyone else today or is it my own problem?
    wooosh, Jun 3, 2005

  2. wooosh

    Tony Hoyle Guest

    wooosh wrote:
    > My Sipgate has been offline for about 24 hours.
    >
    > Anyone else today or is it my own problem?

    Seems OK here. Lost it for a couple of minutes at 17:40 according to
    my logs.

    Tony
    Tony Hoyle, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Tony Hoyle wrote:
    || wooosh wrote:
    ||| My Sipgate has been offline for about 24 hours.
    ||| Anyone else today or is it my own problem?
    || Seems OK here. Lost it for a couple of minutes at 17:40 according to
    || my logs.
    || Tony

    How do you log it, Tony?
    The Cable Guy, Jun 3, 2005
  4. wooosh

    Guest

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 21:33:05 +0100, "wooosh" <> wrote:

    >My Sipgate has been offline for about 24 hours.
    >
    >Anyone else today or is it my own problem?

    Very hard to say these days people have said in the past their lines
    where ok and mine have been totally dead and visa versa one thing
    about Sipgate you just never know what is going to happen :)).
    , Jun 3, 2005
  5. wooosh

    Tony Hoyle Guest

    The Cable Guy wrote:

    > How do you log it, Tony?

    The asterisk messages log, just grep 'sipgate'..

    Jun 3 17:39:50 NOTICE[18208] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
    '' timed out, trying again
    Jun 3 17:40:10 NOTICE[18208] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
    '' timed out, trying again
    Jun 3 17:40:20 NOTICE[18208] chan_sip.c: Peer 'sipgate' is now
    REACHABLE! (744ms / 2000ms)
    Jun 3 17:40:30 NOTICE[18208] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
    '' timed out, trying again
    Jun 3 17:51:25 NOTICE[18208] chan_sip.c: Peer 'sipgate' is now
    UNREACHABLE! Last qualify: 33
    Jun 3 17:51:35 NOTICE[18208] chan_sip.c: Peer 'sipgate' is now
    REACHABLE! (30ms / 2000ms)

    I get a lot of TOO LAGGED/REACHABLE pairs, but I get that for
    everyone.. it's down to network spikes at my end. Registration timed
    out is more serious (as I write broadvoice has just dropped out
    again...)

    Tony
    Tony Hoyle, Jun 4, 2005
  6. "Tony Hoyle" <> wrote in message
    > The Cable Guy wrote:
    >>
    >> How do you log it, Tony?

    > The asterisk messages log, just grep 'sipgate'..

    There seems to be at least one verb in the above sentence that I am
    unfamiliar with!
    The Cable Guy, Jun 4, 2005
  7. wooosh

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The Cable Guy wrote:
    > "Tony Hoyle" <> wrote in message
    >> The Cable Guy wrote:
    >>>
    >>> How do you log it, Tony?

    >> The asterisk messages log, just grep 'sipgate'..
    >>

    > There seems to be at least one verb in the above sentence that I am
    > unfamiliar with!

    There is only one verb in that sentence ;-)

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jun 4, 2005
  8. Ivor Jones wrote:
    || The Cable Guy wrote:
    ||| "Tony Hoyle" <> wrote in message
    ||| There seems to be at least one verb in the above sentence that I am
    ||| unfamiliar with!
    || There is only one verb in that sentence ;-)
    || Ivor

    Exactly!
    The Cable Guy, Jun 4, 2005