    of cash. It's the company money, but I would feel guilty turning in
    $1000 bill to save a few miles. Thanks for your help.

    , Mar 18, 2006

  2. Merv Guest

    > I just want to make sure I've got my commands down before doing
    > it, because it's a 30 minute drive to each side and I have no help.

    The approach I use in this situation is to use the "in" option on the
    reload command

    1. type "reload in 30" ! reload router in 30 minutes if not cancelled

    2. make config changes

    3. test

    4. type "reload cancel"

    So if something goes wrong the router reloads and the changes are
    negated because they are not in the startup-config

    Merv, Mar 18, 2006