    Azmiang, huh?

    --
    Seagull

    Seagull, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Seagull

    T.N.O. Guest

    Seagull wrote:
    > Azmiang, huh?

    Not really, this "research" has been making the rounds for quite some time.

    T.N.O., Dec 8, 2003

  3. Seagull

    Rider Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > Seagull wrote:
    > > Azmiang, huh?

    > Not really, this "research" has been making the rounds for quite some

    time.

    I expect we will still be seeing this 5 years from now :-(

    Rider, Dec 8, 2003
  4. David Hallett, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Seagull

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    "Seagull" <> wrote in

    > Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
    > in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnat tihng is
    > taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
    >
    > The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit
    > porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
    > istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
    >
    > Azmiang, huh?
    >
    > --
    > Seagull

    I hope you have your flame suit on for when Roger comes too after his
    afternoon nap.

    Chris Mayhew, Dec 8, 2003
  6. Seagull

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:49:10 +1300, "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    >Seagull wrote:
    >> Azmiang, huh?

    >Not really, this "research" has been making the rounds for quite some time.

    Since September. Is that "quite some time"? Even if you did come
    across it when it first came out it is still interesting. Go easy
    with the cold water.

    GraB, Dec 8, 2003
  7. Seagull

    Brendan Guest

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:47:15 +1300, "Seagull"
    <> wrote:

    >Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
    >waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnat tihng is taht the
    >frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
    >
    >The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
    >Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
    >wrod as a wlohe.
    >
    >Azmiang, huh?

    Seems to work also.

    Wait until the spammers get ahold of the idea...

    --

    ....Brendan

    Under capitalism, man exploits man.
    Under communism, it's just the opposite.
    J.K.Galbraith

    Note: All comments are copyright 2003, and are opinion only where not otherwise stated, and always 'to the best of my reccollection'.

    Brendan, Dec 8, 2003
  8. Seagull

    T.N.O. Guest

    GraB wrote:
    >>>Azmiang, huh?

    >>Not really, this "research" has been making the rounds for quite some time.

    > Since September. Is that "quite some time"? Even if you did come
    > across it when it first came out it is still interesting. Go easy
    > with the cold water.

    When it was ~1000 emails ago, then yeah, it was a long time ago.

    At least in my world.

    T.N.O., Dec 8, 2003
  9. Seagull

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:56:59 +1300, "T.N.O."
    <> wrote:

    >>>Not really, this "research" has been making the rounds for quite some time.

    >> Since September. Is that "quite some time"? Even if you did come
    >> across it when it first came out it is still interesting. Go easy
    >> with the cold water.

    >When it was ~1000 emails ago, then yeah, it was a long time ago.
    >
    >At least in my world.

    I haven't seen it once by e-mail. The first time was in a maildrop
    booklet Grapevine, a week ago.

    GraB, Dec 8, 2003
  10. Seagull

    -[Myth]- Guest