Is PERFORMANCE (1970) ever going to get released?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Vlvetmorning98, Oct 29, 2004.

  1. it's absurd that this classic film still isn't out on DVD
    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    jayembee Guest

    (Vlvetmorning98) wrote:

    > it's absurd that this classic film still isn't out on DVD

    No more absurd than the other 5,246,371 classic films that aren't out
    on DVD yet.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Oct 29, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    (Vlvetmorning98) wrote:

    > it's absurd that this classic film still isn't out on DVD

    Goodbye the Ferrari!
    Reginald Dwight, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Vlvetmorning98

    G. M. Watson Guest

    ----------
    In article <>, Reginald
    Dwight <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > (Vlvetmorning98) wrote:
    >
    >> it's absurd that this classic film still isn't out on DVD

    > Goodbye the Ferrari!

    Gone to Persia...
    G. M. Watson, Oct 30, 2004
  5. "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > (Vlvetmorning98) wrote:
    >
    > > it's absurd that this classic film still isn't out on DVD

    > No more absurd than the other 5,246,371 classic films that aren't out
    > on DVD yet.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    I know what mean. If they can release Saved By The Bell Season I in a multi
    cd set, they can release Mick's overwrought performance in the film,
    Performance.
    Tad Bitt§ï£, Oct 31, 2004