    It seems like it has all the info necessary.

    thanks for any input.

    chris

    chris, Nov 19, 2003

  2. chris

    Jay Guest

    Not in my opinion, it is a good resource however. Try
    the 70-224 kit, that is what I used, and it di me fine.

    - Jay

    Jay, Nov 19, 2003

  3. chris

    MCSE World Guest

    It's a good resource to be sure...not objective specific towards the exam,
    but something you will find yourself using for a while. Check out the Sybex
    70-224 book...I thought it was good.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com