    Geopelia Guest

    I've posted tests to nz.test which haven't appeared. Is it working?
    I can post to nz.general.

    Geopelia, May 15, 2008

  2. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Crash" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Fri, 16 May 2008 10:32:59 +1200, "Geopelia" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I've posted tests to nz.test which haven't appeared. Is it working?
    >>I can post to nz.general.
    >>

    > Yes - I can see 3 posts you have made to nz.test.
    > --
    > Crash

    Thank you. For some reason they don't appear here. I've just changed to
    motzarella, perhaps it is a settling down problem.
    I'll try subscribing to that group again.

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, May 16, 2008

  3. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Geopelia" <> wrote in message

    > "Crash" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 16 May 2008 10:32:59 +1200, "Geopelia" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I've posted tests to nz.test which haven't appeared. Is it working?
    >>>I can post to nz.general.
    >>>

    >> Yes - I can see 3 posts you have made to nz.test.
    >> --
    >> Crash

    > Thank you. For some reason they don't appear here. I've just changed to
    > motzarella, perhaps it is a settling down problem.
    > I'll try subscribing to that group again.
    >
    > Geopelia

    I can only see a test from "blah", but when I expand that for some reason my
    tests appear as part of the same thread. Very odd! I'll look there in
    future.
    Unsubscribing and resubscribing didn't work.
    Must be this silly computer.

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, May 16, 2008
  4. In article <g0l0bm$i9l$>, Geopelia did write:

    > Must be this silly computer.

    Or maybe just a silly OS. :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 19, 2008
  5. In article <g108uk$4vl$>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:

    >"Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <_zealand> wrote in message
    >> In article <g0l0bm$i9l$>, Geopelia did write:
    >>
    >>> Must be this silly computer.

    >> Or maybe just a silly OS. :)

    >Very funny!

    Ignoring Lawrence entirely (a good idea :) ), yes it is. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, May 21, 2008
  6. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    > In article <g0l0bm$i9l$>, Geopelia did write:
    >
    >> Must be this silly computer.

    > Or maybe just a silly OS. :)

    Very funny!

    Geopelia, May 21, 2008