Is NM-4E compatible with Cisco 3725

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by gautamzone@gmail.com, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Feb 8, 2006

  2. > There is a link that says that NM-4E is suitable for 2600/3600 and 3700
    > series routers. But I came to know from my colleague that it is not
    > supported on 3725 routers.

    You need to be sure you have a version of IOS that supports that module.

    Cisco Feature Navigator helps you find the right version.

    Specifically, the Modular SOftware Solution Finder
    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/finder/msbsearch.pl

    The final word from there is "not supported on 3725."

    > The link that I got this info from is:
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps274/products_data_sheet09186a0080091b89.html

    Table 2 of the doc shows it is not supported.

    Phillip Remaker, Feb 11, 2006