  1. I am a software developer and i am working in visual studio.net 2005.
    I want to do MCP certification and take 70-315 exam. i want to know if the
    new certification is launched for VS.net 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVoYQ==?=, Feb 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmVoYQ==?=

    Guest

    Neha wrote:
    > I am a software developer and i am working in visual studio.net 2005.
    > I want to do MCP certification and take 70-315 exam. i want to know if the
    > new certification is launched for VS.net 2005

    Hi Neha,

    I am also interested in doinn MCP can you please provide pointer for
    exam dumps.

    Regards,
    Mandar

    , Feb 11, 2006

  3. No,
    Exam has not been launch now has it they are just lunching beta exam test
    What I have earn is that some training course a re already available but
    most books reference dedicated to certification like MS press and others will
    be out mid 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Feb 11, 2006