    I had a look at Syndromes and it was like....27C. :?
    Can someone help me out? :cry:
    And I also can't control the speed with SPEEDFAN, 3 words... WTF! :?

    Flukemanguy, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Flukemanguy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    40c isn't all that high depending on what HSF you're using. I have no clue as to the spes on the other system, but you're Intel 775 will run hotter than almost any other chip. Also, GIGABYTE mother boards have been reporting high temps lately, check for a updated Bios that corrects this problem.
    One last word of thought, don't comapre temps of systems, even if they are 100% alike, they will report temps different, it's just the nature of the beast.
    The temp monitoring that comes with mother boards is just a guide for checking on YOUR system..............;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Flukemanguy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Mines..
    3.0E @ 3.29 GHz and running around 44C with Zalman CNPS7000B.
    By the way, Prescott processors are more hotter. Northwood processors pwn. :p Northwood is better for gaming and cooler.

    Technoholic, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Flukemanguy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I think this little baby pwn all them Intel chips in regards to temps......... :shock:
    [​IMG]
    Thar a 1.8 CPU speed OC'd to 2.79, just shy of a 1 gig overclock........... 8) And the temps still kick Intels butt.

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 20, 2005
  5. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Now something weirds happened lmao,
    My cpu has started running at 25C...lmao, overclocking time? :p

    Flukemanguy, Jul 20, 2005
  6. Flukemanguy

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Probably a bad sensor on your motherboard?

    m1k30rz, Jul 21, 2005
  7. Flukemanguy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Yup, I'd be careful OC'ing till you figured out what the correct temp was. That is unless you're made out of money and can go out and buy a new CPU all the time............:)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 21, 2005
  8. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i am not, i am guessing you Hit the Dioode :| or maybe the sensor chip stuffed up :|

    unholy, Jul 21, 2005
  9. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    oh! I found out what it is!!!
    Room temperature :shock:
    lmao, at night : 27C
    Day time : 40C
    :roll: Pathetic ar'nt I?

    Flukemanguy, Jul 23, 2005
  10. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol... ur in a hot place 40! i get that in summer, and thats when we don't have to go to school yippy! :|
    Current 15 C Nite
    And 24 C Day :D

    unholy, Jul 23, 2005
  11. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Nah lol thats not the actuall temp of the room!
    lol here its fucking cold, but I got heaters on inside, and stuff, then theres my computer heating itself up, so yeh.... 40C....somehow...

    Flukemanguy, Jul 23, 2005
  12. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well i don't have anything here, except tiled or cemete floors, and a few windows here and there. so i get real low Degrees :D

    unholy, Jul 24, 2005
  13. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    damn wouldnt you get cold as f***?

    Flukemanguy, Jul 25, 2005
  14. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    whats cold, never heard of it, nah i am like a computer i have no thermal requirements of cold, just hot! once is hits 10 C arround here, i get cold though :| never happens though :D

    unholy, Jul 26, 2005
  15. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I found some programs I got CPU hog, with liek my usage idling at 70% LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005