    phase, the set of team roles). Does anyone know whether
    MSF concepts have actually made it into the exam this time
    around?

    Bob Rosen, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Bob Rosen

    JJG Guest

    MSF was included in the 300 + - the same way that MSF was
    included in the 100 exam.
    You have to remember that most questions on the 300 exam
    (as in 100) are to measure how well you can implement or
    put in practice your MSF knowledge. They definitely do not
    measure your knowledge of MSF directly.
    What I'm trying to say is, you won't find a question that
    goes for example: List all the deliverables of the logical
    design phase? Question are more in the line of, given a
    case scenario, from this five choices below, What is a Use
    Case test that you should include in your use cases doc?
    You at first would think that the last question has
    nothing to do with MSF but it does in a big way.
    Hope it helps...

    JJG, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Bob Rosen

    capooti Guest

    testing an use case????

    Where in the earth have you learned this????

    capooti, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Bob Rosen

    JJG Guest

    my fault, I donot read my post & typed a bittt fast...
    I was goona go first with a test case but decided to put
    the use case instead... i just mix the two :O
    It should 'd read <<"...from this five choices below, What
    is a use-case that you should include in your use-cases
    doc?">>
    I know it's not a good representation of a 70-300 question
    but again I dont work at Transcender ;->

    JJG, Aug 5, 2003
  5. On a side note - as much as I love using Transcenders, I have mixed feelings
    about the one for 70-300.

    I felt some of the answers they chose as correct were flat out wrong and I
    even found a typo in one of the case studies. In five years of using
    Transcenders, I've never seen a typo before.

    Also, some of the wrong answers were so bad that you just laugh reading
    them. This isn't what I experienced in the real exam (example: set up 25
    FKs...)

    Their practice exam truly helped me last Saturday to become MCSD.NET but I
    have opinions about this practice exam. Don't beat yourself up over what
    they say is right. 98% of the time they are.

    Good luck to you all,
    Davin Mickelson
    MCSD(VS6), MCSD.NET

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 5, 2003