  1. hi all,

    i just heard today from people i know that microsoft will stop giving MCSE
    courses and will cancel the certificate is that truth?????

    Alberto-Elaria, May 17, 2009

  2. Alberto-Elaria

    John R Guest

    "Alberto-Elaria" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi all,
    >
    > i just heard today from people i know that microsoft will stop giving MCSE
    > courses and will cancel the certificate is that truth?????

    The certification known as MCSE will only be available up to and including
    Server 2003. Microsoft will not "cancel" your MCSE if you have it, and you
    will be able to obtain MCSE as long as the exams for it are available,
    however MCSE is not available for Server 2008 and beyond. The new
    certification is MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional), and the two
    flavors (in this area) are MCITP:EA (Enterprise Administrator) and MCITP:SA
    (System Administrator) which if you want to think of them that way, are the
    equivalent of MCSE and MCSA.

    MCSE will never expire (at least, so says Microsoft). It will however
    become useless some day as more and more enterprise environments move to
    Server 2008 and beyond.

    John R

    John R, May 17, 2009

  3. Alberto-Elaria

    OTHMAN Guest

    > And that day will be a looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time away :)

    Excuse me Sir, Are you drunk?

    OTHMAN, May 28, 2009