  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Will the case even go to trial?

    Lucas Tam, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    Hugh Jarss Guest

    "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Will the case even go to trial?

    Well, at least his defense cannot play the race card now that he is
    white!!!!!

    Hugh Jarss, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Gord Stephan Guest

    the psych ward is exactly what he hopes will happen. he has been setting
    himself up so that if he gets caught, he will make it look like he is crazy
    and he will serve no time in jail.

    i think this is all planned and he will not go to jail. but he is definitely
    guilty in my opinion.

    Gord Stephan, Apr 13, 2004

  4. > From: (Lucas Tam)
    > Newsgroups:
    > alt.music.michael-jackson,soc.men,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.music.hip-hop,rec
    > .photo.digital
    > Date: 12 Apr 2004 23:25:08 -0700
    > Subject: Is Michael guilty or innocent?
    >
    > Will the case even go to trial?

    1- Yes, he's guilty as sin.
    2- I hope and pray it goes to trial, so he can go to JAIL [or a psych ward].

    The Outlaw Salome Wales, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Wyle Coyote Guest

    x-no-archive:yes
    Hugh Jarss <> wrote in message

    You know what I'm thinking, is Hollywood got a whole bunch of money behind
    this thing
    to bring it to trial and clear his name, in both cases. The boys will lie,
    be paid off and look
    guilty of lying in the public eye and Michael will come out looking like the
    victim and a saint.
    His career will be revived and he will be loved and adored by all once more.

    Now the alternative scenario...;-)

    Wyle Coyote, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Gord Stephan wrote:

    > the psych ward is exactly what he hopes will happen. he has been setting
    > himself up so that if he gets caught, he will make it look like he is crazy
    > and he will serve no time in jail.
    >
    > i think this is all planned and he will not go to jail. but he is definitely
    > guilty in my opinion.

    You don't think he's a nutball too?

    I sure do!

    Roofshadow \Administering Intoxicant With Intent T, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Wyle Coyote"

    >The boys will lie,
    >be paid off and look
    >guilty of lying in the public eye and Michael will come out looking like the
    >victim and a saint.
    >His career will be revived and he will be loved and adored by all once more.
    >
    >Now the alternative scenario...;-)

    In the alternative scenario, he'll still be adored by everyone at his new
    abode.
    Especially the boys in Cellblock B.

    "Hey Jacko, how about a little lovin?"
    "Beat it .... Beat it ....."