    1. Advertising

  2. EMB

    ChrisOD Guest

    On 2008-01-25, EMB <> wrote:
    > http://stuff.co.nz/4373554a12855.html

    I just love the retarded people who do things like change their name to
    a fictional evil robot leader and don't expect they will get nabbed by
    the cops.

    Reminds me of seeing on side of road a very new sports car with the
    number plates MDMA, was being swarmed over by cops searching it.

    What did the car owner expect?
    ChrisOD, Jan 25, 2008

  3. Collector€NZ, Jan 25, 2008
  4. EMB

    EMB Guest

    Collector€NZ wrote:
    > EMB wrote:
    >> http://stuff.co.nz/4373554a12855.html

    > Is the original MS Mogul still alive. I thought he karked it about 3
    > years ago

    He's still alive and kicking - Computer Forensics NZ Ltd is his current
    enterprise.
    EMB, Jan 25, 2008
  5. In article <>, ChrisOD did write:

    > Reminds me of seeing on side of road a very new sports car with the
    > number plates MDMA, was being swarmed over by cops searching it.
    >
    > What did the car owner expect?

    Precisely. Could have been a decoy, to distract the cops...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 26, 2008