    Pls Reply at the earliest!!!! It's Urgent...
    --
    Avada Kedavra

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=, Sep 15, 2006

  2. "The Dark Lord" wrote:

    > Dear Friends
    >
    > I am interested in doing my MCSE and wanted some info regarding it. Such as
    > whether it is free if not waht are the fees???, is it available in India??
    > Can I do my MCSE online???
    >
    > Pls Reply at the earliest!!!! It's Urgent...
    > --
    > Avada Kedavra

    Avada,

    MCSE is not free.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 15, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=

    kpg Guest

    As The Dark Lord once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I am interested in doing my MCSE and wanted some info regarding it.

    OK

    > Such as whether it is free if not waht are the fees???

    MSCE is Free. Training and the Exams, howerver, are not.

    > is it available in India??

    No. sorry, we're full.

    > Can I do my MCSE online???

    Um, No.

    > Pls Reply at the earliest!!!! It's Urgent...

    Yeah, I know what you mean - you need that MCSE like
    pronto so you can land that sweet IT job in the paper.

    Is a week to long? I'm pretty sure that'a all it takes.

    kp "!" g

    kpg, Sep 15, 2006
  4. OTHMAN wrote:
    > "The Dark Lord" wrote:
    >
    >> Dear Friends
    >>
    >> I am interested in doing my MCSE and wanted some info regarding it. Such as
    >> whether it is free if not waht are the fees???, is it available in India??
    >> Can I do my MCSE online???
    >>
    >> Pls Reply at the earliest!!!! It's Urgent...
    >> --
    >> Avada Kedavra

    > Avada,
    >
    > MCSE is not free.

    I think you are cheating biotch!!! you are posting to yourself!!

    Rowdy Yates MCNGP, Sep 15, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    The Dark Lord wrote:

    > Avada Kedavra

    You're reading too much Hairy Potter. (Yes, "Hairy")

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVe feeds of dead things)

    Cerebrus, Sep 16, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=

    Guest Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > The Dark Lord wrote:
    >
    > > Avada Kedavra

    > You're reading too much Hairy Potter. (Yes, "Hairy")

    Hairy Potturd.

    Guest, Sep 16, 2006
  7. Re: Is MCSE free??? Is it availaable in India??? Can I do it onlin

    "Rowdy Yates MCNGP" wrote:

    > OTHMAN wrote:
    > > "The Dark Lord" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Dear Friends
    > >>
    > >> I am interested in doing my MCSE and wanted some info regarding it. Such as
    > >> whether it is free if not waht are the fees???, is it available in India??
    > >> Can I do my MCSE online???
    > >>
    > >> Pls Reply at the earliest!!!! It's Urgent...
    > >> --
    > >> Avada Kedavra

    > > Avada,
    > >
    > > MCSE is not free.

    > I think you are cheating biotch!!! you are posting to yourself!!

    Do I look like, I am Indian? moron

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 18, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > "Rowdy Yates MCNGP" wrote:
    >
    >> OTHMAN wrote:

    >> > Avada,
    >> >
    >> > MCSE is not free.

    >> I think you are cheating biotch!!! you are posting to yourself!!

    > Do I look like, I am Indian? moron

    You're using an Indian character set, moran!

    Oh, and it's moran, not moron, you moran.

    Frisbee®, Sep 18, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Is MCSE free??? Is it availaable in India??? Can I do it onlin

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Oh, and it's moran, not moron, you moran.

    what an idot

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "I'm taking the prisoner downstairs," he said condescendingly.

    Neil, Sep 18, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Is a week to long? I'm pretty sure that'a all it takes.

    I actually met a guy who wrote all 6 NT 4 exams in a week. Prolly coulda
    been done in a couple of days. Makes ya wonder, dunit?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Windows for Workgroups: Why crash just 1 window when you can crash 6?

    Neil, Sep 18, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIERhcmsgTG9yZA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > ... Makes ya wonder, dunit?

    Naah, makes you pretty damn sure that they're either bluffin' or
    they're cheatin'.

    Cerebrus, Sep 18, 2006
  12. Rowdy Yates MCNGP" <rowdy_yates@yo_mama_did_it.com> wrote in message

    I think you are cheating biotch!!! you are posting to yourself!!

    Your right - This Loon is posting dumb questions so he can respond with his
    own dumb answers.

    - Scary...

    --

    Regards,
    Slarty Bartfast

    - I wrote a few children's books, but not on purpose.

    Slarty Bartfast, Sep 20, 2006
  13. Re: Is MCSE free??? Is it availaable in India??? Can I do it onlin

    "Slarty Bartfast" wrote:
    > I think you are cheating biotch!!! you are posting to yourself!!

    ye be an idiot too

    Do I look like I be addled to ye, moron

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  14. Re: Is MCSE free??? Is it availaable in India??? Can I do it onlin

    > Oh, and it's moran, not moron, you moran.

    Blah, Blah, Blah.

    MOROM

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006