    --
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
    evil, but because of the people who don''''t gave a damn about it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jun 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Guest Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    Imagine what your life would be like if [CD-Pils] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    You need to learn to read...or at least comprehend what is being told to you via
    newscast. BG did not retire, he merely stepped down from a position and
    delegated that position to a TEAM of highly edjamacated individuals. He still
    owns 51% (at least) of the company and he is still the richest man in the world
    (for like the 15th straight year).

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 25, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    BD wrote:
    > Imagine what your life would be like if [CD-Pils] hadn't posted
    > { }
    > ---
    > You need to learn to read...or at least comprehend what is being told to you via
    > newscast. BG did not retire, he merely stepped down from a position and
    > delegated that position to a TEAM of highly edjamacated individuals. He still
    > owns 51% (at least) of the company and he is still the richest man in theworld
    > (for like the 15th straight year).
    >
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #00110011
    > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof

    BD..., For the web interface users, could you post or quote what the
    PILL originally said ? It seems to have been lost. I find his posts
    very amusing, if only for the sheer amount of idiocy pervading them...
    ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jun 25, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Guest Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Cerebrus] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---

    > BD..., For the web interface users, could you post or quote what the
    > PILL originally said ? It seems to have been lost. I find his posts
    > very amusing, if only for the sheer amount of idiocy pervading them...
    > ;-)

    Sorry 'bout that, it's become habit to just delete everything that fool says. It
    was mainly just incoherent gibberish that made no sense.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Jun 26, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    BD wrote:
    > Sorry 'bout that, it's become habit to just delete everything that fool says. It
    > was mainly just incoherent gibberish that made no sense.
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #51

    It helps the plonk<ers> never see him.

    --
    LoopBack
    MCNGP #52

    LoopBack, Jun 26, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    MitchS Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    BD..., For the web interface users,

    Web interface!?!?!?
    Ppphhwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!
    10 yard penalty, repeat third down.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 26, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    MitchS wrote:
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >
    > BD..., For the web interface users,
    >
    > Web interface!?!?!?
    > Ppphhwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!
    > 10 yard penalty, repeat third down.
    >
    > --
    > Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    > MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
    > Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

    HEY! some of us work in restricted networks. Google groups is the best
    way to access the newsgroups when port 119 is closed and remote access
    to you home network is a big fat no no.

    LoopBack, Jun 26, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    MitchS Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    "LoopBack" <> wrote in message

    > HEY! some of us work in restricted networks. Google groups is the best
    > way to access the newsgroups when port 119 is closed and remote access
    > to you home network is a big fat no no.

    Huh. Sucks to be you.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 26, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    MitchS wrote:
    > Huh. Sucks to be you.
    >
    > --
    > Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    > MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
    > Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

    Thanks for rubbing it in. Lack of sympathy duly noted.

    LoopBack, Jun 26, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    MitchS wrote:
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >
    > BD..., For the web interface users,
    >
    > Web interface!?!?!?
    > Ppphhwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!
    > 10 yard penalty, repeat third down.
    >
    > --
    > Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    > MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
    > Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

    LOL, Mitch... I'm gonna stick to the "web interface" until they come up
    with a really really good newsreader. And No, neither OE nor
    Thunderbird come up to my standards. ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    did you hear "LoopBack" <> say in

    > when port 119 is closed

    However will you be able to get to those ever so helpful newsgroups where
    all of your technical questions can be answered by peers who have endured
    the same pain you are currently experiencing? hhhhmmmmmmmm????? After all
    its so much cheaper than paying for the support call.

    *bats lashes knowingly*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If you think your computer is slow, how do you suppose it feels about
    YOU?

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    MitchS Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > LOL, Mitch... I'm gonna stick to the "web interface" until they come up
    > with a really really good newsreader. And No, neither OE nor
    > Thunderbird come up to my standards. ;-)

    Try x-news, may not be the bestest, but it is free. Sides, a chalkboard is
    better than the web interface.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 26, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:20:08 -0700, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

    > LOL, Mitch... I'm gonna stick to the "web interface" until they come up
    > with a really really good newsreader. And No, neither OE nor
    > Thunderbird come up to my standards. ;-)

    Have you tried xnews?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > LOL, Mitch... I'm gonna stick to the "web interface" until they come up
    > with a really really good newsreader. And No, neither OE nor
    > Thunderbird come up to my standards. ;-)

    My repsect for you has dropped greatly

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Keep an eye on that orbit," Tom said watchfully.

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    MitchS wrote:

    > Try x-news, may not be the bestest, but it is free. Sides, a chalkboard is
    > better than the web interface.

    I did, but in the absence of a UI that conforms to some logic, I lost
    patience with it. Since it now has such a high recommendation, I'll
    give it another try... :)

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I did, but in the absence of a UI that conforms to some logic, I lost
    > patience with it. Since it now has such a high recommendation, I'll
    > give it another try... :)

    I like xnews, but the author does not know how a tree should
    act, and sometimes I hit a wong key and everything tunrs colors
    and I can't fix it. But it keeps life interesting, does let you
    see headers readily, makes people think you're some kind of supoer
    news group guru. Could use a spell checker, though.

    kpg, Jun 26, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    Thus spake Neil :

    > My repsect for you has dropped greatly

    Now, now... flattery will get you nowhere with me...

    ----------
    "Flattery is all right if you don't inhale"
    - Adlai E. Stevenson

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    On Jun 26, 2006 at 4:16pm "kpg" blathered:

    Aspell: http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    WA HA HA HA!! Trogdor strikes again!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 26, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > Aspell: http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

    so, um, how do you get it to integrate with x-news (I'm just too lazy to
    read through it all and believe me this is in YOUR best interest)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "I forgot what to buy," Tom said listlessly.

    Neil, Jun 27, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: He's Trolling again.

    On Jun 26, 2006 at 10:31pm "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> Aspell: http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

    > so, um, how do you get it to integrate with x-news (I'm just too lazy to
    > read through it all and believe me this is in YOUR best interest)

    Lik I car if yu speel stuf incorectly.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    The longest word which repeats no letters, is the word uncopywritable.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 27, 2006