is MCSD right for me ?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWFqb2RB?=, Mar 3, 2007.

  1. Greetings

    I’m working as a Project Control Technician. I’m developing applications for
    my department; I have a year and a half in programming with VB.NET, ASP.NET &
    ADO.NET

    Using Visual Studio 2003 & recently 2005..

    I don’t consider myself as a pro. , but I can accomplish data connectivity
    pages. And some other tasks

    I need your help to decide which Microsoft certificate should I start with…
    is it MCAD or MCPD?, I want to be in web and windows applications as well &
    develop my skills in building applications and enhance my programming skills
    also

    Regards

    *************************

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFqb2RB?=, Mar 3, 2007

  2. If you are already using VS 2005, choose to go for the MCPD exams...specially
    the Windows App Exam and the Web App Exams

    MCAD is more like VS 2003...it's a certification that it's already getting a
    bit old

    =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbyBFbGVuYQ==?=, Mar 15, 2007

  3. I forgot to mention...you might consider going for MCTS certifications
    firsts...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/

    =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbyBFbGVuYQ==?=, Mar 15, 2007