    Or should i just wait for the new certifications to come out?

    Regard,
    Brett Mostert

    Brett Mostert, Jul 18, 2005

  2. http://www.mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821

    The above article is new info on this. I appears as if the existing exams
    will NOT change for early next year but rather they will have an upgrade
    exam(s) which will give you a different title. Thus MCAD/MCSD would both
    still be seriously recognized certs and you would still have the option of
    going for the “professional series†which would mean the upgrade exams which
    test you on the assumption you already know 1.1 if I am making myself clear
    at all.

    FYI: currently there is still only 33,000+ MCAD’s worldwide and 15,000+ MCSD
    ..net certs so you would still be a Cadillac player.

    I am currently MCAD and I have a ton of time so even though 70-229 (SQL
    2000) will most likely be the first expired exam I am studying for it anyway
    for my MCSD.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 19, 2005