    print server? I have a d-link bridge, XP Home and an Epson printer. I
    haven't purchased a print server because I'd like to know if this is
    possible beforehand...thanks.

    Warren Bryant, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Whats the model number of the d-link?

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 22, 2005

  3. The DWL-810+ and the DWL-G810 can be used as print servers.....

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Warren Bryant

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    It is a matter of price.

    This page shows the D-Link Printer Servers line.

    You can buy one of the None Wireless and combine it with your Bridge.

    Or buy a Wireless one and keep the Bridge for other uses.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 22, 2005
  5. Warren Bryant

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Sorry the likn is: http://d-link.com/products/category.asp?cid=6&sec=3
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 22, 2005
  6. For a bridge, I have an 810+. I also have a 5 port switch that's been
    sitting in my closet. Currently my PS2 uses the bridge. I was thinking
    of adding the switch and a wired print server to that same bridge. I
    suppose I should just change my plans a bit and get a wireless bridge so
    I won't have any restrictions if I move or my networking situation changes.

    But for pure educational purposes, I assume it can be done fairly easily
    going by everyone's response. Thanks!

    Warren

    Warren Bryant, Jan 25, 2005