    have told me that Amit kalani's book doesn't cover
    everything for the exam.

    Thanks

    Tariq, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Tariq

    Hazz Guest

    For what its worth the almost 1200 page I think is very good and covers the
    material I saw on the test very well.
    Apart from the test, I find it to be a well written book, the step by steps,
    the pictures, the code, the exams and reviews.
    The only thing I don't think I saw in the book that I saw in the exam; and
    you will likely get different questions anyway....is about XSLT, for which I
    recall only one question.
    You will do well ! -greg

    Hazz, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Tariq

    Davidb Guest

    What is the title to this book by Amit Kalani?

    Thanks
    David

    Davidb, Feb 24, 2005