    now whether to take MCDST at or just forget it and concentrate again
    studying Network+. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

    , Mar 13, 2007

  2. Depends on how you want to spend a majority of your time in the I.T.
    field. For obvious reasons, we cannot tell you that you will find a
    great paying job and be thoroughly fulfilled in your I.T. career by
    achieving your MCDST. However with that said, what could it hurt by
    achieving your MCDST? Learning new objectives, gaining additional
    knowledge in diagnosing and troubleshooting Windows XP in a domain
    environment, and expanding your certification status can never hurt you.

    Good luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "" <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 13, 2007

  3. It's definitely been worth it to me. I've learned quite a bit. Isn't
    learning what counts? This is like going back to school for me. I really
    enjoy it because it directly helps me at work and I save time right and
    left. You're interested in strengthening your worth at your company aren't
    you? I dont know anybody that isnt.......

    Keith Chilton, Mar 14, 2007
  4. dale Guest

    Yes, I think you would benefit from it, it eases you into the MS way of
    examinations and at the moment counts as an elective for MCSA.

    Dale
    A+ MCP 271

    dale, Mar 18, 2007
  5. Karma_Maps Guest

    Hello dale,

    which elective does the mcdst count towards?

    Karma_Maps, Mar 18, 2007
  6. TheITGirl Guest

    "Karma_Maps" wrote:

    > Hello dale,
    >
    > which elective does the mcdst count towards?

    Any one you like!

    ITGirl

    TheITGirl, Mar 18, 2007
  7. Niraj Guest

    I dont think MCDST certification is counted as an elective for MCSA.

    Niraj, Mar 22, 2007