    Graham

    --
    "look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it"

    Chapo, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Chapo

    Dan Dawson Guest

    I am not sure about UK and US, but here in Canada, you can still find jobs
    with A+ and some experience. But usually quite low paying jobs. I would say
    around $10-$15/hour.

    Dan.

    "Chapo" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I'm studying for the A+ exams in Jan, and I'm from the UK. I was
    > wondering if there is any demand here in the UK for qualified engineers,

    or
    > is it just a waste of time. I've not seen any adverts in the local papers
    > for ages here now, and I'm beginning to think is it all worth the "pain"

    of
    > studying so hard..What's the demand like over in the States?? or indeed

    any

    Dan Dawson, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Chapo

    Shadooby Guest

    In article <USAnb.5619$>,
    torgny@@direcway.com says...

    >There is always a demand for qualified engineers but in my opinion there is
    >no connection at all between them and an A+ certification. The A+ is a basic
    >certification mostly covering basic helpdesk situations.

    In fact having too much of a technical background will cause you to overthink
    most of the A+ test material anyway!

    Shadooby, Oct 29, 2003