    Alcohol & Drug Foundation ACT Inc
    Helping you choose a better life
    Http://www.adfact.org
    Marcus Kana, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Marcus Kana

    god Guest

    give it about 3 more years then consider it again,

    playing with the BBC
    >microcomputer with not even a floppy disk drive.) i have

    been into computers.
    >Never really worked in an actually IT job though, i have

    maintained for over
    >3 years a 5 computer network at home, just for trial.
    >At present I have taken on the IT of our organisation

    (Win 2k server, Exch
    >2000, 32 clients with mixed Win 2k & Win Xp.) because i

    had the most
    >knowledge in our organisation. Have been at it for 6

    months. does that mean i
    >should now be able to study for and take the MCSA exams

    or do i have to sit

    god, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Marcus Kana

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Marcus Kana" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Just curious, all my life ( well from about 8 years old playing with the

    BBC
    > microcomputer with not even a floppy disk drive.) i have been into

    computers.
    > Never really worked in an actually IT job though, i have maintained for

    over
    > 3 years a 5 computer network at home, just for trial.
    > At present I have taken on the IT of our organisation (Win 2k server, Exch
    > 2000, 32 clients with mixed Win 2k & Win Xp.) because i had the most
    > knowledge in our organisation. Have been at it for 6 months. does that

    mean i
    > should now be able to study for and take the MCSA exams or do i have to

    sit
    > out the 1 year.
    > thanks
    >
    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Marcus K
    > Alcohol & Drug Foundation ACT Inc
    > Helping you choose a better life
    > Http://www.adfact.org

    Since you had the personal network for some time, I think you could
    possibly count that. The 1 year is only a suggestion, not a requirement.
    If you feel that you are ready to tackle the process, go for it.
    Just stay away from the br@indump practice tests and study
    materials.

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Oct 8, 2004