    users providing better testing and solidity?
    --
    Brad Eck

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZA==?=, Feb 26, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZA==?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Running here for over 3 months now with no big problems.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Feb 26, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZA==?=

    DP Guest

    Have been running it for several days with no problems.
    Ran RC1 for a few months. No problems there either.

    My config:
    2gb ram.
    Dual-core AMD x64 Atlon 3800.
    Nvidia GeForce 6600 LE.
    ASUS A8N-E motherboard.

    DP, Feb 26, 2007
  4. Solid for months. Look at driver issues, if I had to guess. There _have_
    been some iffy network drivers in the early days.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 26, 2007
  5. Brad <> wrote:

    > Is anyone out there successfully running this and happy with it

    Yes. Check video drivers first, I've had a few minor problems...

    David R. Norton, MVP Shell/User, Feb 26, 2007
  6. yeah, i definitely backed down from Vista ultimate 64 once i ran into a page
    that said something about there not being java support for 64 bit. ( IE 7 64
    bit). and if i was going to use the 32 bit version of IE7 i might as well use
    a 32 bit OS. not to mention too many wireless adapter manufacturers say they
    support Vista, but the fine print should say, Vista 32 bit.

    =?Utf-8?B?YW50aG9ueQ==?=, Feb 26, 2007
  7. Hello Brad.

    So far things are smooth and calm on my system!

    What hardware are you running?
    what software?

    Some people are having problems with internet explorer add-on's.

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9hZGVyb3Bw?=, Feb 28, 2007