    Craig Sutton Guest

    That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain shop
    in Wgtn???

    Craig Sutton, May 8, 2005

  2. Craig Sutton

    Bling-Bling Guest

    On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:

    > That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain shop
    > in Wgtn???

    Which well-known poster, and which shop?

    Bling Bling

    Bling-Bling, May 8, 2005

  3. Craig Sutton said the following on 8/05/2005 11:38 p.m.:
    > That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain shop
    > in Wgtn???

    No I hav'nt :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Pictorial Amusement from the web at
    http://nzcollector.blogspot.com

    Collector»NZ, May 8, 2005
  4. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Bling-Bling" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:
    >
    > > That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain

    shop
    > > in Wgtn???

    > Which well-known poster, and which shop?

    Not to difficult to workout.......

    Craig Sutton, May 8, 2005
  5. Craig Sutton

    cowboyz Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 02:29:13 +1200, Craig Sutton <>
    wrote:

    > "Bling-Bling" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:
    >>
    >> > That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain

    > shop
    >> > in Wgtn???

    >> Which well-known poster, and which shop?

    > Not to difficult to workout.......

    is the shop pp.co?

    cowboyz, May 8, 2005
  6. Craig Sutton

    Bret Guest

    On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:44:49 +1200, Bling-Bling
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:
    >
    >> That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain shop
    >> in Wgtn???

    >Which well-known poster, and which shop?

    I'll guess Roger and PP, not that I care :)

    Bret, May 8, 2005
  7. Craig Sutton

    Invisible Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 08:39:57 +1200, Bret <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:44:49 +1200, Bling-Bling
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, Craig Sutton wrote:
    >>
    >>> That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain shop
    >>> in Wgtn???

    >>Which well-known poster, and which shop?
    >>

    >I'll guess Roger and PP, not that I care :)

    Which would explain the recent praise (and plugs) of Ascent ;-)

    Invisible, May 8, 2005
  8. Craig Sutton

    CSE Guest

    On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <>
    wrote:

    >That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain shop
    >in Wgtn???

    And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in very good
    light at all.

    So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..

    I have had my doubts about you all a ,long you have now confirmed it..

    CSE, May 8, 2005
  9. Craig Sutton

    Chris Hope Guest

    CSE wrote:

    > On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain
    >>shop in Wgtn???

    > And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in
    > very good light at all.

    So enlighten us

    > So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..

    and give us the facts.

    Chris Hope, May 8, 2005
  10. > And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in very good
    > light at all.
    > So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..

    What happened ?

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, May 8, 2005
  11. Craig Sutton

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "CSE" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain

    shop
    > >in Wgtn???
    > >

    > And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in very

    good
    > light at all.
    >
    > So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..

    That certainly explains it all right.

    Almost as good as the post that the shop did in their great reply.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, May 8, 2005
  12. Craig Sutton

    CSE Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:08:36 +1200, Chris Hope <>
    wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain
    >>>shop in Wgtn???

    >> And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in
    >> very good light at all.

    >So enlighten us
    >
    >> So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..

    >and give us the facts.

    You seem to know all about it so why not post them..

    CSE, May 9, 2005
  13. Craig Sutton

    wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain
    >>>shop in Wgtn???

    >> And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in
    >> very good light at all.

    >So enlighten us
    >
    >> So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..

    >and give us the facts.

    I do not see why I should as its between me and the Shop, but some one is shit
    stirring, may be you work for them..?

    Why I don't know..

    CSE, May 9, 2005
  14. Craig Sutton

    Steve Guest

    Ive always had excellent service from the guys at Paradigm. Fast response to
    emails, quick deliveries and a fast solution to a recent faulty motherboard.
    Considering the crap you dish out in this newsgroup Roger, maybe it was you who
    did not show up in very good light. That would be my guess.

    Steve, May 9, 2005
  15. Craig Sutton

    Chris Hope Guest

    CSE wrote:

    > On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:08:36 +1200, Chris Hope
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>CSE wrote:

    >>> And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in
    >>> very good light at all.

    >>So enlighten us
    >>
    >>> So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..

    >>and give us the facts.

    > You seem to know all about it so why not post them..

    How do I seem to know all about it? You said "And would you like to know
    why" which sounds like a question to me. It sounds like from a few
    people's posts that a few people would like to know why.

    Chris Hope, May 9, 2005
  16. Craig Sutton

    CSE Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 11:21:56 +1200, Steve <> wrote:

    >Ive always had excellent service from the guys at Paradigm. Fast response to
    >emails, quick deliveries and a fast solution to a recent faulty motherboard.
    >Considering the crap you dish out in this newsgroup Roger, maybe it was you who
    >did not show up in very good light. That would be my guess.
    >

    >CSE wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain shop
    >> >in Wgtn???
    >> >

    >> And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in very good
    >> light at all.
    >>
    >> So why the Shit stirring when you don't have all the FACTS..
    >>
    >> I have had my doubts about you all a ,long you have now confirmed it..

    And who is refering to Paradigm, not me..

    CSE, May 9, 2005
  17. Craig Sutton

    CSE Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 11:23:31 +1200, Chris Hope <>
    wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:08:36 +1200, Chris Hope
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>So enlighten us

    >>>and give us the facts.

    >> You seem to know all about it so why not post them..

    >How do I seem to know all about it? You said "And would you like to know
    >why" which sounds like a question to me. It sounds like from a few
    >people's posts that a few people would like to know why.

    You started the Crap so finish it, I did not see any one else make such a
    statement..

    CSE, May 9, 2005
  18. Craig Sutton

    Chris Hope Guest

    CSE wrote:

    > On Mon, 09 May 2005 11:23:31 +1200, Chris Hope
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>CSE wrote:

    >>> You seem to know all about it so why not post them..

    >>How do I seem to know all about it? You said "And would you like to
    >>know why" which sounds like a question to me. It sounds like from a
    >>few people's posts that a few people would like to know why.

    > You started the Crap so finish it, I did not see any one else make
    > such a statement..

    What are you talking about Roger? What "crap" did I start? Are you
    confusing me with the OP?

    Chris Hope, May 9, 2005
  19. Craig Sutton

    Steve Guest

    ok. Shouldnt have assumed then.

    My second sentence still sticks though...
    Considering the crap you dish out in this newsgroup Roger, maybe it was you who did
    not show up in very good light. That would be my guess.

    So, who was the shop then?

    Steve, May 9, 2005
  20. Craig Sutton

    CSE Guest

    MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..

    CSE, May 9, 2005