    Steve

    --
    ----------Pull The Pin to Reply-------------
    Steve 'Wacko', Nov 21, 2003

  2. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes. I always set scandisk to delete them, rather than saving
    them - they're too much trouble to try to rescue, unless there
    is extremely important data, but even then, it's often a losing
    battle.

    On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:21:05 -0000, in
    <bplrup$qu1$>
    Steve 'Wacko' scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Steve 'Wacko'

    Patch Guest

    "Steve 'Wacko'" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone confirm if it is ok to delete 'Recovered file fragments' that
    > are sitting in a file without damaging the PC.......
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > --
    > ----------Pull The Pin to Reply-------------

    Yes.
    Patch, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Steve 'Wacko'

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Steve 'Wacko' wrote:

    > Can someone confirm if it is ok to delete 'Recovered file fragments' that
    > are sitting in a file without damaging the PC.......

    No, well, 0.01 % of the time - in other words if you are missing a
    file or a system file in '98 got savaged. The other 99.99 % "no
    worries mate" as they say in Australia. - RM
    Rick Merrill, Nov 21, 2003