    if not any 1 know the cheapest way of steeting up a vpn terminator so
    external users can connect to network

    cheers for any info

    smokey, Nov 28, 2004

  2. smokey

    Rob Guest

    You can setup a 1721 with the appropriate IOS and config (or course)
    to act as a Microsoft PPTP server, L2TP-IPSEC Server or EZVPN Server
    which uses Cisco's own VPN client. All the configs are available on
    Cisco's website, but it does require knowledge of how to do it. If
    you have a CCO login, you can browse for the information.

    If you specifically want help on one of those methods, let me know how
    you want to do it, what modules you have in the 1721, flash and RAM
    sizes.

    Robert

    Rob, Nov 28, 2004